Final Project

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e8LLIShGPbI3-r0EesiN7ScYi3n4zBA_



I applied m own ideas into the entire project. Other than the character design, I added a different pose and the watermelon, as well as creating a facial expression different than the reference. This sculpture is not only a model of an existing character, but it's my perception of the character as well and all of my ideas can be found in the entire sculpture, ranging from my choice of colours to the way I've sculpted each part of the character. I wanted to do something where the character could still be recognizable but have my own twist on it. I think the sculpture itself is a good representation of the character because I did not directly copy and sculpted from scratch using only an image for reference. The only tutorial I used was an introduction to sculpting in blender, other than that, everything else I did was me self-learning and reusing previous skills from assignments done earlier in the course.

I want the 40 marks to be allocated through the following:

Resemblance to character: 5

Texturing: 10

Creativity: 5

Sculpture: 20 (How it looks, if it looks like it was made with good effort, etc)

Comments