GameMaker - Asteroids - Part C

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eTq5vz3y10ZNtM7A-bztjjP1oNgfaEwU

Some difficulties I had was that I made multiple images for the bullet, but when the space bar was pressed all of them would be shot instead of one at a time. My intention was to have different looking bullets shot one at a time instead of all at once, but no matter how hard I tried to fix i, I couldn't figure out how. I ended up just sticking with one image to make things more simple since I am not good at coding yet nor could I find a source online to help. Other than that there are no other difficulties that come to mind.

The only thing I changed in my game is the graphics. I changed the designs of the asteroids and the player to make it more interesting to look at. It doesn't affect the game play much but it does make it less repetitive than shooting the same looking asteroids over and over again; I added more variety to my game.

Comments