Photoshop Intro

Original Images used:





Process:

I start off by finding any images that interest me and try to combine them in different ways until I'm satisfied with one. This, of course, means going through ten different backgrounds until I come to a final decision. Once I'm happy with the background I add the little characters you see in the picture. If a character is not an image with a transparent background, I use the magic wand tool to select the background and delete it. 

If I only want part of an image f.e the pandas, I crop the image and proceed to remove the background as I described before. Once I'm done cropping and removing the backgrounds, I resize the images with the transformation tool and play around a bit with their placement and rotations before deciding just where exactly I want to place them. 

After I'm done with my images I move on to the text. While I'm adding the text, I'm looking through the different styles photoshop already has and add it to the text for an effect. Once I do that I move the text to a place where it'll be easily spotted and where it won't be outshined by everything else around it. Now all that's left is for some little effects and details; I do this by adding an outer glow to the text and images to make them stand out more and to make it look like the background is shining onto them. Once I'm done everything, I add my name and place it in a corner as some sort of signature.












Comments